French Quarter Suite
Escape to Europe in the 2-bedroom French Quarter Suite
The French Quarter is a colourful 2 bedroom suite that unfolds over two levels. It features a European open concept kitchen and large dining room furnished with a mix of vintage and modern pieces collected from around the world. The main level also features a living room with a 40″ flat screen TV and sectional sofa that converts into a queen-sized bed, a separated toilet and bathroom with vintage clawfoot tub. Head upstairs to find two bright attic bedrooms with built-in desks and skylights. The first room features panoramic views of downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. The second room faces South, opening to the leafy backyard and sunny deck below.
French Quarter Suite highlights:
- Queen size beds in each bedroom, plus sofa converts into queen size bed
- Free high speed wireless internet, cable TV and unlimited local phone calls
- Fully-equipped kitchen with gas range oven, dishwasher, microwave and fridge
- Large open concept kitchen & dining room with 8-person table for hosting
- Built-in desks in each bedroom with lamp and phone connection
- 40” flat screen TV in living room
- Ipod docking station
- Access to 8-person hot tub
- Free on-street parking
- Electronic safe
- Shared laundry
French Quarter Suite Rates – 2012/13
Dec 21st – Jan 7th & May 1st – Sept 30th
Oct 1st – Dec 20th & Jan 8th – Apr 30th
- Rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. There is a $25 charge for each additional guest. First child under 16 is free; second pays full rate. Infants stay free.
- If there are any rate discrepancies on the other web sites, the rates posted on this web site will be considered as the correct ones.
- Minimum stay is seven days. Shorter stays are often available but can’t be reserved more than 30 days in advance. Call for details.
- Monthly stays include free housekeeping service every two weeks.
- Pets permitted in some suites for $40 each. Inquire for details. Ask about our pet-sitting service.
- Smoking permitted outside only.
- Credit card imprint required on arrival for security deposit.
- Check-in time: After 3:00 pm or by prior arrangement; Check-out time: 10:30 am or by prior arrangement.
- Inquire about our grocery and concierge services.
- Cancellation & Booking deposit.
- 50% deposit required. Visa, MasterCard and online payments accepted.
- The full rental amount is due upon arrival. If a cancellation is made in writing and received by Home Suite Home Vancouver Rental (HSHVR) prior 30 days from the start of the reservation period a full refund of the Guest deposit will be issued, less $150 booking/administration fee.For cancellation less than 30 days notice no refund will be given unless we are able to re-book the Property.
- No refunds will be made for unused days or early departures.
Our suites are in high demand and are often booked months in advance. Please contact us well in advance of your stay. We look forward to seeing you!
Thank you for a wonderful stay in the French Quarter suite. The accommodations were welcoming, warm, hospitable, immaculate, cozy, beautifully decorated, comfortable, and absolutely enchanting! I had so much fun exploring every nook and cranny, and studying all the fascinating objets d’art, books and decorative touches in the French Quarter suite, the loft suite,and the porch and gardens. You and Petr are amazing! I am telling all my friends about your lovely home suite home! Thanks again and I’ll be back soon!
Barbara Braunstein - Boca Raton, Florida